Hey y’all! Come hang out with us at OME’s release party! Issue 1 is coming out and we’re gonna have a totally radical party for it at Roosevelts!
Door prizes and drink tickets with promo packs sold on the cheap!
Look forward to some 90’s jams courtesy of HopSonic, a 90’s costume contest, photobooth, a pogz/tazos table, and a break dancing corner!
Date & Time: Thursday, May 12 – 8:00pm – 2:00am
DJ sets by: HopSonic http://www.hopsonic.com/
This event is *Free to attend*
Purchasing a pre-sale ticket for an $8 donation will give you: two drinks (normally $10), a promo pack, and eligibility for door prizes. What a deal!
Email email@example.com if you would like to purchase a pre-sale. tickets are very limited!
Contests & Activities
* There will be a pogz/tazos table that anyone can join in and play.
* There will be a 90’s costume/outfit contest that will be judged at 11:30pm Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to participate
* There will be a break dancing area and a break dance contest that will get underway at 11:00pm. Again email email@example.com for participation
* $50 Goodie pack with a Midnight Snackz sweater + cute accessories // Monikapolitan Online Boutique // http://monikapolitan.com/
* $50 Gift Certificate // Zorn’s Garage Biker Culture Inspired shop specializes in vintage apparel, cameras and collectibles.// http://www.zornsgarage.com
* $45 A tulle AA promo tee, Handmade/Vintage Vinyl Wall clock and Handprinted Totebag + promo goods. // Tulle Room // http://thetulleroom.com/
* $30 Tapas Certificate // Jaber at the Art Village restaurant (European style Gourmet) // http://www.facebook.com/pa
* $27 A bundle of a choice of a shirt, a bracelet, and an Era Clothing poster // Era Clothing // http://eraclothing.tumblr.
The 90’s party was such a tubular blast! I don’t think Roosevelts was ever that packed! Check out the badass pics that night!